Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Why I Blog

I want to chronicle this pregnancy. There are so many things that happened when I was pregnant with Nate that I remember because he was first, that I don't remember with Abbie's pregnancy. I remember when I felt Nate first kick. I remember what we did after the ultrasound when we found out Nate was boy. I don't remember those things with Abbie. I don't remember what it felt like to ever feel her move inside. And although those things are trivial, it's important to me.
So far I haven't had any weird cravings per say. But I have craved things that I don't necessarily like. Milk is one. I'm not a huge fan, but yesterday I drank half a gallon by myself. Orange sherbert is good, but eating an entire gallon in a 3 day period is a bit much. I hate fish, and although it has made me throw up everything except my shoelaces everytime I eat it (and that's probably due to the fact that I don't own a pair of shoes that have laces), I crave it.

I feel the "quickening". It feels like a little rubber ball being bounced in my stomach. It's extreme when I hiccup though. I hate the hiccups with a passion, but I love the "bubbles".

I feel like the baby is a girl and I can't wait to find out since I was right about Nate being a boy and Abbie being a girl. Hopefully we will find out in about 4 weeks.

No comments: