Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deja Vu

I was rereading posts that I made back a little over a year ago... It made me sad. It made me cry. It made me think. On June 21,2009, we found out we were pregnant. But because of complications, my husband and I decided to end the pregnancy. The hardest thing I've ever had to do and something that I can't do again. With that being said... you can't imagine my shock when I found I was pregnant on June 18, 2010. This was not on purpose. This was very surprising to say the least. You could say that my husband's and my relationship wasn't the same after last August. Nonetheless... I am pregnant. Another shocking factor? I'm not sick. Not like I was. I had typical morning sickness, but nothing outside of morning sickness. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and haven't experienced any sickness in over a week. *I sure hope I didn't jinx myself with that comment.* I've decided to see a different o.b. than I did with Baby Boo. But I actually only see my ob regularly. I have a perintalogist that monitors me bi-weekly if not weekly. I've seen him weekly for the past 3 weeks, but my next appointment was made for 2 weeks after the last one. YAY. I've had 4 ultrasounds... Needless to say that they are making sure that history doesn't repeat itself, so far it's working.

The baby is actually big. And perfect. I have experienced a lot of negativity from those who are supposed to support me. That's o.k. I actually expected it, but I've received a lot of support from people I didn't expect to. Especially my doctor who I will call Dr. Love. Because I do loooove him.  He has been excellent especially after finding out what kind of support system I have with 2 babies already. He was very patient when I had to bring Nate and Abbie to an ultrasound appointment due to the lack of support. He sat up 2 chairs next the bed so they could see me and then put a "tv" screen in their view so they could watch the baby. Loooooove him!

I can't tell you why God has blessed me with another child. I don't understand. AT ALL. But I'm very grateful and blessed.

No comments: