Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Just Don't Understand...

I have a friend who has been trying to get pregnant for quite sometime and I can't tell you how much I wish I could give her the gift of fertility. I seem to be able to get pregnant just by saying the word and she, bless her heart, can't. I can get pregnant but could die if I do again and she, a young and healthy young woman who would be a wonderful mother can't. It seems like a waste to give me the gift and not her. Why does God do that? I don't understand at all. It would make more sense for me to be infertile since pregnancy endangers my life and the life of my unborn child and give her the gift since she would be able to (as far as we know) carry the baby without any problem. I don't understand. I don't understand. God... I don't understand.

No comments: