Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello Again...

I love to knit. I know that's very random to say, but I do. The one thing I love about knitting is that I can put a project down and pick up where I left off 6 months later. It just waits for me, it sits in my basket day after day watching me live my life. Poor knitting projects. The only problem is, is that I don't know where I left off. I look at it and I have a general idea of where I left off since I've probably knitted the pattern before, but I'm not real sure. I got the Ipod Touch for Christmas and there are a few apps I've downloaded that say they help with these type of things, but apparently the apps don't accommodate one type of pattern I have and unfortunately that's the project I stopped in the middle of 6 months ago. But I will pick it back up and eventually finish it.

No comments: