Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I Did Today

Today I put your picture away. I put you in a safe place where you are protected. That's what mom's do and I realized by keeping you out I wasn't protecting the only thing I have of you. I miss you and as your day comes near my mind wonders further away. I watch Nate and Abby play in the floor together and I drift to a day that will never be where you are there playing with them. I was taking Nate to Sissy one day for a playdate and I took Abby along for the ride, in the middle of the drive they both were sitting in their seats, staring at each other, laughing hysterically. I like to think you were in the backseat making them laugh. I hope you know you are never far away from my thoughts when I'm in the floor playing with them. And I hope you hear me when I tell you I love you and Good Night. I hope you listen when I sing you your lullaby. I miss you so much Baby Boo.

1 comment:

cemeterysherri said...

Traci you are so strong and I admire you so much for that.. It is an honor to know you & call you my friend.