Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I wonder...

We all know about those websites that you can visit when your pregnant to find out info about your baby. They tell you what week you're in, how the baby is doing, how he/she is growing, what kind of mood your loved ones can expect you to be in, and how you are probably feeling as your belly expands. I try not to check those and I've done really well until my interest was perked realizing that it's been 3 months since my procedure and 3 months until my due date. I found out that right about now I would be in nesting mode. I found this interesting because I am in nesting mode. I've been cleaning my house like crazy. Going thru boxes, throwing tons of trash away, getting the babies clothes together to either donate or pass onto friends. I've been itching to clean out my garage. And when one of my favorite pregnancy websites said I was to be nesting it made me wonder if I was nesting. Is my mind still in preggo mode and I'm acting as if I'm still pregnant? Probably not. I've always been crazy about my house being, in the least, picked up. I like to be organized, I always have. And with the holidays around the corner, it would make sense that everything should be cleaned out. I mean, I need some place to put new toys and clothes. But there is a part of me that thinks that the procedure was a dream and that I'm still pregnant with Baby Boo. And then my fantasy is interrupted with reality after only a split second of imagining. It's ok though, my reality is one day I'll be in heaven with my baby and for now I'm enjoying my babies here on earth.

No comments: