Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

It feels like forever since I've blogged. But I honestly don't have time anymore. I work Friday thru Tuesday from 10pm - 630am and I go to school Tuesday thru Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm. When I get home, all I want to do is spend time with Nate and Abby and go to bed. I've even found myself going to bed before them. But I'm enjoying keeping myself busy. I've also made some great friends at school that have indirectly helped me cope. I don't put my personal life out there. I talk to everyone about personal experiences that pertain to the topic, but I don't start a conversation. I join into conversations that are already taking place. There have been a few that have experienced miscarriages and listening to them talk about their situation and how they have coped has helped me.

Nate and Abby are doing great. We went trick or treating on Halloween. We didn't go to any houses. Our church put on a trunk and treat in the parking lot. That's where members decorate the trunk of their car's and pass out candy to everyone who comes by. Same concept as trick or treating but a lot less walking. It was best for us seeing it was almost freezing Halloween. They dressed up as a Titan football player and cheerleader. They were too cute. I don't have pics downloaded yet, but I will.

Abby is now walking. It's too cute because she is still really wobbly. We are still working with a therapist on her motor skills. Nate is talking up a storm now and it's wonderful. They are growing up so fast. Abby is also showing a speech delay, she will be attending the Child Development Center starting February.

I'm excited with the holidays coming up. I've got almost all of the family taken care of as far as gifts, I just need to buy for Nate and Abby. I have a list of what I want to get them, this way I can buy for them a little at a time. We've bought their big gift from Santa, now it's just getting the odd and end pieces.

That's the gist of what's been happening around here. Not too much outside of school and work, just spending time with my family... watching the babies grow up.

No comments: