Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 10 and 11, 2012

I'm going to consolidate the past 2 days into 1. I haven't felt good the past 2 days and have been curled up on the couch watching Netflix. What a wonderful invention Netflix is. This season, I started watching Private Practice and after seeing a conversation on Facebook about the show, I decided I needed to watch it from Season 1 Episode 1. I didn't realize there were so many seasons with so many episodes and I'm thankful that Netflix is available so that I can watch at my leisure on my laptop or on my tablet not just this show, but practically any show or movie available online. It definitely makes my sick days bearable. Now if I'm put in the hospital without internet access, I may have some issues... unless there is a Duck Dynasty marathon on :-)

No comments: