Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012

I am thankful for Duck Dynasty. I know... I know.. it's silly, but seriously... I was in the hospital from last Thursday until Sunday at a hospital without internet access and limited tv. One of the channels, however, was A&E, where there was a Duck Dynasty marathon. I've never watched the show before and had no desire although some of my friends and my brother love it. So I turned it on and began to watch and within the first 2 minutes I was laughing hysterically. That show is the funniest show I have seen in a looooooong time. Si is my favorite. I would marry him if I could. And if it weren't for the show and the marathon on I would have been bored to death. Thank you A&E, thank you Robertson family, and thank you Si for making my hospital stay laughable.

No comments: