Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 27, 28, 29, and 30, 2012. December 1, 2,3, and 4, 2012

I'm starting to slack, but in my defense, I have been in the hospital fighting an infection and the hospital I was at didn't have internet. I would have had Tim fill in, but I didn't think about asking him and I was so far behind by the time I thought about it, I decided to wait and I would make a list of 8 things I was thankful for in one post. 1. I am thankful for antibiotics. 2. I am thankful for chocolate. 3. I am thankful that Tim was able to work while I was in the hospital. 4. I am thankful that I decided to test drive Santa's toys. 5. I am thankful that I didn't have to be jabbed a gazillion times for an I.V. 6. I am thankful that my blood pressure is regulating itself and I'm needing less and less medicine to keep it up. 7. I am thankful that I was able to go grocery shopping yesterday. 8. I am thankful that today, I felt good and got all that I wanted to get accomplished. And tomorrow I will resume with what I'm thankful for with a story to follow. I hope.

No comments: