Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Crazy Around Here

We went to the zoo on Saturday and had so much fun. Nate loved the animals and Abby just laid back and relaxed. It was awesome. We were all exhausted going home and Nate refused to go to sleep. He cried all the way home (lovely). I slept almost all day on sunday. That was nice and then on Monday night my sugar crashed and I had a seizure and went into a comatose state. The babies were in bed (thank goodness) and Tim was at work. So I was by myself and I'm not sure what all happened, but I know that I didn't feel good.

We did go to the park last thursday with my friend and had so much fun. It was good to see her, I haven't seen her probably close to 2 years. And we both have 2 kids that are about 16 months apart. She had her son first so we have a lot in common, more than we did before we were married and had kids.
Thursday we stayed home. Nate went to the CDC for the first time and had a great time. We are going to work on saying 'me' and patting our chest, as well as saying 'more' and signing for it. Right now he doesn't like it. He's very impatient and I think he thinks as we are showing him this, that we are wasting his time. But I'm sure he'll get it. He rode the bus there today and I cried as they drove away because of the fit he was throwing. It made me sad, but I know he was o.k.
Abby has started crawling, she is getting so big. She actually tried to stand by herself today. She just started crawling, literally, 2 days ago, and now wants to stand? She doesn't have any limits it doesn't look like. She is my fighter. She never gives up and I'm proud of her for that.

No comments: