Monday, June 1, 2009

Rambling...

It's is officially the Month of June. I can't believe it. June. In 21 days my baby will be 1. I'm still trying to process that she will be 1. I find myself watching her and thinking she is only 5 months old, she's not 1. Despite the way she acts and looks, it just doesn't feel like it's been that long ago that we were in the hospital watching fetal monitors, puking in buckets, getting poked and prodded on an hourly basis, and waking up every hour for stats (this includes 12am-8am, you'd think they'd cut you a break, but no). It will be one year on June 6th that I was first admitted to the hospital. That is surreal to me. I know it might seem crazy, but I like to remember days and compare to what I did last year to what I did on those days this year.

I've been taking the kids to the park a lot here lately. We went 3 times this week. Nate loves the slide. He does what I call the 'superman' down it and thinks it's the funniest thing in the world. When he gets tired he heads to the swings. I did the same thing when I was young. I still have yet to take them to the strawberry farm to pick strawberries, but I do think I will wait til next year when Abby can walk. Tim works a crazy schedule right now and I will have to take them by myself, and that's hard with a 2 and 1 yr old. But we will definitely go during the fall to the corn maze and to pick pumpkins. That's fun too and Tim will be at new job working stable hours.

No comments: