Saturday, May 9, 2009

Night Night

I just laid Nate down to go to sleep, since it was of course bedtime and he was falling asleep while I rocked him. But here the last couple of nights he has been screaming bloody murder when Tim or I have put him to bed. I'm not sure what's going on with him. This is part of our routine, he knows this, so I don't understand what the struggle is all about. It breaks my heart to hear him crying, but according to Super Nanny I only need to lead him back into bed when he gets up, otherwise no talking and no going in there unless for emergency purposes or he gets out of bed (as I said before). So I stick with that. He doesn't get out of bed, he lays in his bed and screams. I hope this is a phase.

Now.. Abby on the otherhand, is complete opposite... most of the time. She loves when someone sings to her. So I started singing 'Jesus' loves me' to her and she was drifting off. So I laid her down and turned on her rainforest mobile thing and she was out in 2 seconds.

At least they both didn't give me a hard time. Then I would of definitely had some of my hair stuck between my fingers. They are good about that tho. They are rarely grouchy or cranky at the same time. It's one or the other. Which is definitely appreciated.

No comments: